Warehousing Account Manager - Traffic Tech Inc.
Jobs / Posted 5 days ago / 31 views
We are Traffic Tech, the hardest working team in transport. We have one mission: to deliver the extraordinary, every time.
We are proud of our hard working and dynamic corporate culture. We believe that inspiring our employees and giving them opportunity for growth translates into better service for our clients. Each and every Traffic Tech employee is personally invested in ensuring our clients receive the most innovative, efficient and cost-effective solution available.
Traffic Tech is currently seeking to expand its Warehouse Sales Team with the addition of motivated, result-oriented Account Managers. As part of the team, the Account Manager will be dedicated to selling and filling our Calgary Warehouse exclusively by developing new business opportunities and maintaining them by nurturing relationships with customers and potential customers. The Account Manager will possess superior communication and presentation skills, and be a strong negotiator.
- College Degree preferred
- 3PL sales experience
- Background in commercial warehousing real estate would be an asset.
- Knowledge of selling principles/techniques
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Self-motivation and drive; responsible for own success
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Creative, Enthusiastic and Dynamic individual
- Robust Industry and Sales training
- Competitive compensation model
- Industry-leading IT platform
- Dynamic environment and ‘can-do’ culture
- Medical and Dental benefits
Traffic Tech has implemented preventative measures and safety precautions to ensure the safety and well-being of all persons entering Traffic Tech facilities. For example, upon arrival masks are mandatory, employees are greeted by our in-house full-time health screeners, social distancing is maintained in all common areas (6ft/2m), hand sanitizer stations are strategically spaced out around the office, there is a restricted flow of traffic within the office to avoid interdepartmental spreads or outbreaks, and increased cleaning of all office spaces and warehouses.
Traffic Tech remains compliant with all federal and provincial COVID guidelines.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.