Technical Sales RepresentativePopular on CamTrader
Jobs / Posted 3 weeks ago / 478 views
If you are looking for a great career and an excellent opportunity to grow within a high performance company, then look no further. Be a part of a highly skilled team that provides exceptional service, achieves higher efficiencies and delivers lower project costs.
Cathedral Energy Services is a trusted partner to North American energy companies requiring high performance directional drilling services. We work in collaboration with our customers to tailor our equipment and expertise to meet their specific geographical and technical needs. Our experience, technologies and responsive personnel enable our customers to achieve higher efficiencies and lower project costs.
TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE – CALGARY, AB
As a member of the Canada sales team, the Technical Sales Representative will support customer accounts, both existing and prospective while ensuring the highest level of quality care. The Technical Sales Representative is responsible for generating business and increasing revenues by following designed sales objectives, policies and programs to achieve maximum sales. In addition, to achieving continued growth with existing accounts, a key focus of this role is the development of new client opportunities.
- Identify prospective customers who would benefit from company products or services.
- Maximize customer potential in designated regions.
- Arrange meetings with and travel to visit with prospective customers.
- Develop and grow long-term relationships with customers.
- Manage and interpret customer requirements.
- Make sound technical recommendations for customers based on the product or service that best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery.
- Prepare and deliver customer presentations and quotes.
- Negotiate and close sales by agreeing to terms and conditions.
- Offer ongoing sales support services.
- Meet sales targets regularly.
- Record and maintain customer contact information.
- 5+ years of proven sales experience with a solid track record selling Directional Drilling or related Oilfield Services.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, including participating in O&G technical discussions.
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability to leverage company’s stronger points, while addressing objections with confidence and determination.
- Proven experience in conducting presentations to individuals and groups.
- Highly organized and disciplined in maintaining a CRM, with sales activity reports.
- Demonstrates a high degree of confidence and professionalism