Senior Account Manager - AdFarmPopular on CamTrader
Jobs / Posted 4 weeks ago / 107 views
Who we’re looking for:
As the Senior Account Manager, you are responsible for independently establishing, maintaining and enhancing effective relationships with existing AdFarm Agricultural clients, through planning and directing communication and advertising campaigns and projects, on time and on budget using a wide array of resources and tactics.
What you will be doing:
- Write the strategic summary, communications plan and initial campaign brief consistent with the clients requirements
- Anticipate and work in collaboration with the resource team to manage project plan needs to bring projects in on time and on budget
- Serve as the primary client contact and continually nurture and grow client relationships
- Identify current and future client service requirements through establishing rapport and building stronger relationships with current and potential clients
- Continuously stay on top of industry issues, technologies, and opportunities
- Participate and provide ideas and support to other AdFarm employees.
- Participate in Industry events
What we need from you:
- Comprehensive understanding of the communications and marketing needs of the agricultural industry (both traditional and digital) is a must
- 5+ years of related agency marketing and client account experience
- Proven account/project management and relationship building experience and rapport of excellence is a must
- Demonstrated ability to produce high quality campaign briefs that provide relevant agricultural insights for the target audience
- Collaborative and team focused with an overall mindset of continuous growth within the client strategy
- Extensive and proven ability to Manage a Client Budget Control Report (BCR), including forecasting, and monthly invoicing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Excellent networking and liaison skills with demonstrated client management skills
- Ability to work at a strategic level when developing marketing strategies both within traditional and digital capabilities.
- Familiarity with digital marketing strategies
- Desire to work for a values based firm
Who AdFarm is:
We help businesses talk to agricultural, agribusiness and rural audiences in a way that makes sense. In order to succeed, AdFarmers need to understand the farm audience better than any other communications company. We do this by driving deeper.
AdFarm intends to be a catalyst for the evolution of agriculture so we continue to unearth ideas that help us understand farmers and the factors that influence their buying decisions. This knowledge helps us craft messages that persuade, attract and intrigue farmers.
The four AdFarm offices are based in Calgary, AB; Guelph, ON; Fargo, ND; and Kansas City, MO
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $70,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site gym
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Temporarily due to COVID-19