Sales Account Manager Mcilveen LumberPopular on CamTrader
Jobs / Posted 2 weeks ago / 127 views
McIlveen Lumber is seeking motivated Account Managers to assume sales portfolios and to participate in the growth of the division. McIlveen Lumber distributes a wide variety of building products across Western Canada and is part of Gillfor Distribution Inc.’s national distribution network:
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage your portfolio of customers like your own business; plan sales growth, manage margins and allocate resources to maximize returns.
- Build strong business relationships with the individuals at each of your accounts including owners, managers, buyers, and salespeople; requesting purchase orders, developing special order programs and stocking agreements.
- Acquire knowledge of products, markets and processes to deliver consultative value, specifically in the area of lumber & allied products.
- Liaise with management on any areas for improvement to the business such as delivery, packaging, inventory ordering etc.
- Create exposure for McIlveen Lumber in the marketplace and help develop a positive brand image.
Qualities and Skills of a Successful Candidate:
- Entrepreneurial Mindset – you like to manage all facets of your account base and excel at problem-solving.
- Adaptable – you enjoy dealing with a diverse client base and are composed under pressure.
- Driven – you have a track record of success and are persistent in your pursuit of more success.
- Inquisitive – you are eager to fully understand a situation and have the patience to improve yourself.
- Leader – you are energetic, a professional and will make a positive impact on those around you.
- Computer skills including Windows business application software.
- Business Acumen
McIlveen Lumber provides a compensation package that includes a salary plus commission program, Health coverage, Health Spending Account, and Pension. McIlveen Lumber also provides employees with an extensive training program, and company sponsored events.
All applications are held in strictest confidence, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact Human Resources for assistance.
Application Deadline: 2020-09-21
Expected Start Date: 2020-10-05
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,894.00-$104,901.00 per year
- Commission pay
- Company events
- Company pension
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- account management: 2 years (Required)
- Building Materials: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s (Required)
- Manage multiple accounts, ensuring that a high level of customer retention and satisfaction is maintained
- Engage with multiple customers on a daily basis by reaching out to new clients, and by developing campaigns for maintaining customer loyalty
- Implement strategies for retaining customers requesting to terminate or downgrade their account
- Record changes to customer accounts, updating service packages, adding accounts, and removing accounts as needed
- Other duties as requested