Sales Account Executive - Wishpond TechnologiesPopular on CamTrader
Jobs / Posted 2 weeks ago / 140 views
We are a fast growing marketing SaaS company. To date, our platform has been used by over 200,000 users, and our website receives over 300,000 visitors a month. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a dynamic growth team while learning the ins and outs of what it takes to scale a successful software company.
About the position:
An Account Executive is responsible for converting qualified leads into sales through email follow ups, screen sharing demos, and phone calls. Apart from closing sales, they are responsible for maintaining relationships with existing and past customers, following up with prospective customers, and helping the sales team meet their overall team objectives.
What you’ll do:
- Research potential clients’ products, services, plans, needs and target markets a head of client meetings: Be always prepared to present the best campaign pitch to a client.
- Be knowledgeable and constantly remain up to date with Wishpond’s product offerings: Provide product and service demos to prospective inbound and outbound clients.
- Help a team achieve its monthly sales targets: Present campaign ideas and negotiate agreements with clients as well as keep records of sales and data within the internal CRM. Keep oneself motivated in order to achieve maximum productivity.
- Brief the creative team (Project Managers) who will run the campaigns and work with them to plan and implement the best campaign solutions for the client: Maintain healthy communication with the creative team and the client to ensure positive workflow.
- Remain in frequent contact with the client to enhance the customers’ dedication and renew existing deals: Respond to client complaints, schedule follows up, provide invoicing and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of Wishpond’s reputation.