Rockwell Automation - Account Manager, End UserPopular on CamTrader
Jobs / Posted 1 week ago / 57 views
The End User Account Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of sales strategies and plans to meet or exceed annual sales goals and grow market share. This individual is responsible for establishing and maintaining executive-level relationships at assigned accounts and growing customer spend with Rockwell Automation by clearly defining business value and aligning our capabilities to the customer’s desired outcomes.
- Owns the account strategy within assigned accounts and communicates to extended teams on an account by account basis.
- Establishes executive level relationships within the customer base and understands customer processes, business drivers and organizational model.
- Establishes a trusted advisor relationship with customers, understands customer processes, business drivers and organization model while providing guidance on customer’s strategic initiatives.
- Follows the Rockwell Automation sales process: knows assigned accounts, plans for growth, maintains a healthy funnel, drives opportunities to closure and evaluates performance to goal.
- Understands the industry (applications, standards/regulations, drivers and trends), the customer’s organization and desired business outcomes and Rockwell Automation offerings and delivery mechanisms as well as partner capabilities relevant to assigned accounts.
- Provides application knowledge and industry expertise. Manages sales activities according to Rockwell Automation’s outcome-based selling methodology.
- Proactively collaborates with the North America Regional Industry Managers.
- Qualifies customer opportunities, engages the appropriate resources and coordinates the solution design to impact the customer’s decision process and presents solutions to the customer (value proposition).
- Brings the right resources to the table to impact the customer’s decision process and presents solutions to the customer.
- Coordinates Rockwell Automation account team, senior management and a technical engagement team (domain experts) to plan for and win identified opportunities.
- Maintains accurate assessment of target and opportunity funnel within the Dynamics Customer Relationship Management system.
- Teams with corporate Contracts and Negotiations group to come to terms with customers.
- Negotiates contract terms and conditions (T&Cs), pricing, discounts and allowances.
- Obtains agreements and prices to support the proposal effort.
- Supports customer/internal account reviews.
- Sets and helps manage internal/external partner expectations.
- Ensures thorough familiarity with company policies and procedures. Appropriately applies policies and procedures in compliance with government laws. Policies and procedures include, but not limited to: Standards of Business Conduct, Intellectual Property, Control Environment, Information Protection, ISO 9000 & 14000, government regulations (e.g. health, safety, quality and environmental).