Project Engineer - Arnett & Burgess Pipeliners Ltd.
Jobs / Posted 3 weeks ago / 79 views
Arnett & Burgess is seeking an experienced Project Engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will support the Project Manager and Superintendent by facilitating the construction phase of key projects by providing technical support for construction, including participation in planning, execution, quality control, and completion of the work.
- Gather field data related to production activities, create customer cost and productivity reports and other customer technical deliverables, and provide feedback to Project Managers with any field issues
- Provide oversight and project support for production, safety, quality and project management standards
- Responsible for pre-bid site surveys, contract execution/project start-up, and closeout
- Work with field crews and subcontractors to manage project costs and meet expected production rates and gross profit margins
- This position requires a strong focus on customer satisfaction
- Attend pre-bid, pre-construction and project status meetings with our customers
- Directly supervise subcontractors and vendors on the project site
- Directly produce and manage the project schedules
- Provide detailed cost and schedule accuracy in daily, weekly and bi-weekly reporting
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, or other related field or equivalent experience, minimum 3 years experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and scheduling software (MS Project, Tilos or Primavera P6).
- Travel will be required; Shifts may be 6&1,17&4, or 24&4.
- Valid driver’s license.