Key Account Support Manager - PWC Canada
Jobs / / 127 views / Popular on CamTrader
A career in Sales and Marketing will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. You’ll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwC’s brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace. We are currently looking for a Key Account Support Manager to join our Sales Enablement team in Toronto. In this role you will work in close collaboration with our go-to-market teams in order to build out and execute our business development strategy in our key account program.
The Key Account Support Manager will use superior account management skills and act as an internal sales advisor, to ensure all sales and relationship management (SRM) activities are organized, completed and communicated in a timely and efficient manner. This is not a commission based role. The role will support the firm’s Priority Accounts program on our Public Company Audits team.
Purpose-led work you’ll be part of
As a Key Account Support Manager you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, collaborating on complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) providing expertise across six key capabilities:
- Developing account strategy
- Embedding account disciplines
- Developing and maintaining relationships
- Business development best practices
- Responding to proposals (RFP/RFI/RFQs)
- Leveraging marketing campaigns
In further detail this would include activities such as:
- Assist the Lead Partners on your assigned clients by owning and driving the development of the account growth strategy
- Manage the account planning process for each assigned client including a client needs assessment, related lead and opportunity identification, relationship mapping, and sales budget
- Organize and manage ongoing business development account meetings, including management of the client opportunity pipeline and other reporting as needed
- Develop and maintain a strategic relationship map for all key client contacts and associated PwC relationship owners and drive the execution of plans for expanding and strengthening key client relationships
- Actively follow up on business development activities, leads, and opportunities with the client team, ensuring accurate and up to date information in Salesforce
- Support the execution of the firm’s client satisfaction processes and surveys on your assigned accounts
- Help the team develop and test our value propositions/win themes and ensure that these are woven through all proposal and pursuit deliverables
- Assist in the management of proposal (RFP) responses for assigned clients, through the use of effective kick-off meetings, facilitating bid/no-bid decisions, developing and managing the proposal project plan, orals support/preparation, and completing win/loss debriefs
- Be a champion of the firm’s standard business development methodology (Pursuit) and the use of sales best practices within your assigned clients
- Be an advocate and trainer for Salesforce, promoting its effective use, and support practice staff with advice and assistance on best practices
- Ensure Salesforce opportunity and contact records, dashboards, account plans and relationship maps are current and accurate
- Understand the firm’s marketing plans and ensure the account team leverages marketing activities and content that relate to your assigned clients, proactively identifying campaigns and thought leadership that are relevant to the account strategy
- Attend relevant industry and PwC events, network with clients and targets, and build relationships
Experience and skills you’ll use to solve
- A successful track record in providing effective B2B sales support to key accounts, understanding and driving client value propositions
- Expertise in developing account strategy and plans
- Previous experience with sales best practices and methodologies. Formal training in a B2B solution selling methodology is an asset
- A proven ability to confidently build and maintain strong relationships at different levels within an organization
- Previous experience working with CRM systems and strong reporting skills
- Previous experience in developing and managing proposals in competitive processes, leveraging best practices and effective propositions to drive an increased win rate
- A team player with experience building consensus
- Effective project management and organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Experience with cloud based technology platforms including G Suite and Salesforce an asset
- University or college degree with a desire to pursue a career in sales, account management, or pursuit management is preferred
- A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences, developing and coaching diverse teams, and ensuring diverse perspectives are heard
Why you’ll love PwC
We’re inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you’ll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This purpose-led work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at http://pwc.com/ca/whypwc.
Your Application to PwC
We embrace new technology to deliver securely and differently for our candidates. To protect your personal information, apply at http://pwc.com/ca/careers and visit http://pwc.com/ca/applytopwc to learn more about what your recruitment experience could look like.
Putting the safety of our people and clients first as we look to a hybrid future
At this time, PwC does not require, but strongly encourages, full vaccination in order to access its offices. Some of our clients may require vaccination and other restrictions to be in place to access their premises. You may, therefore, be required to be vaccinated and comply with all other restrictions where applicable. At PwC, the future ways of work will be a hybrid of in-person and virtual, allowing choice and flexibility to explore new ways of working and collaborating, based on client, team and individual needs.
At PwC Canada, our most valuable asset is our people and we grow stronger as we learn from one another. We’re committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community of solvers where everyone feels that they truly belong. We understand that experience comes in many forms and building trust in society and solving important problems is only possible if we reflect the mosaic of the society we live in.
We’re committed to providing accommodations throughout the application, interview, and employment process. If you require an accommodation to be at your best, please let us know during the application process.