Junior Project Engineer (Mechanical) - Polaris Engineering Ltd.Popular on CamTrader
Jobs / Posted 2 weeks ago / 82 views
The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting the Project Manager and Project Engineer with documentation and control, job cost tracking, scheduling, design, and project management of oil and gas processing facilities, pipelines, and gathering systems. In order to be successful, this candidate should be comfortable and self-motivated taking on many tasks that require various skills and appropriately prioritizing those tasks’ completion.
- Assist Project Manager and Senior Engineer in all aspects to ensure project success of multiple projects
- Creation of specific deliverables such as work scopes, project design criteria, design basis documents, technical documents, cost estimates, schedules, and other project-related documents
- Developing technical documents and design information for regulatory applications
- Initiate and develop engineering drawings and engineering work packages
- Engineer in Training (E.I.T.) with eligibility and desire for registration as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) Designation
- Up to 4 years of applicable experience
- Operation experience is an asset
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices, and performance standards
Oil & Energy
No phone calls please, we will contact those who we wish to interview.
Please include a Cover Letter.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Offices are separated and sanitizer is provided. Regular cleaning and disinfecting of common areas.
- Secondary School (preferred)