Junior Project Engineer- Bluestar Engineering Ltd.
Jobs / / 101 views / Popular on CamTrader
Bluestar Engineering Ltd. is a Calgary based EPCM company specializing in small to medium size oil and gas projects. We are a group of professionals who form a fully integrated multi-disciplinary organization backed by many years of experience.
We are currently looking for a Junior Project Engineer to join our team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Project support work for design basis, budgets and schedules.
- Participate in facility planning and design.
- Perform detailed calculations and specification of equipment
- Review and check engineering drawings.
- Work with drafting staff to prepare PFDs, and PIDs.
- Prepare and review bids.
- Perform review and evaluation of equipment vendor design data, calculations and drawings and communicate with supplier and client personnel.
- Prepare regulatory submissions for facility projects to the AEB, AENV, ABSA and other bodies as required.
- Prepare Line List, Equipment List, Instrumentation List, Tie-in List, and Vendor Lists.
- Chemical or Mechanical Engineering degree is required.
- 0 to 4 years of experience in an EPCM setting.
- Registered as an E.I.T. with APEGA.
- Ability to adjust to change and multitask in a fast-paced setting.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Personable and able to work with a team in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Desire to learn and develop professionally.
Please be advised that Bluestar Engineering Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and only applicants who are selected, will be contacted for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Calgary, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)