Drilling Optimization Engineer - Cathedral Energy Services IncPopular on CamTrader
Jobs / Posted 2 weeks ago / 122 views
Thank you for your interest in a career with Cathedral Energy Services! Cathedral is pleased to offer competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package, retirement & savings plan and excellent opportunities to grow and develop your career.
If you are looking for a great career and an excellent opportunity to grow within a high performance company, then look no further. Be a part of a highly skilled team that provides exceptional service, achieves higher efficiencies and delivers lower project costs.
Cathedral is a trusted partner to North American energy companies requiring high performance directional drilling services. We work in partnership with our customers to tailor our equipment and expertise to meet their specific geographical and technical needs. Our experience, technologies and responsive personnel enable our customers to achieve higher efficiencies and lower project costs. Cathedral is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol “CET”.
DRILLING OPTIMIZATION ENGINEER – CALGARY, AB
The Drilling Optimization (DO) Engineer position is responsible for the technical support of sales, technical analysis and reporting of Cathedral equipment performance, and reporting for daily, quarterly, and yearly drilling performance to Cathedral and its clients.
- Provide technical support to the Sales group
- Perform DO Nisku functions and DO group functions
- Positive Displacement Motors (PDM) failure & damage reporting structure
- Analyze and remediate Bottom Hole Assemblies (BHA) and motor failures to increase reliability
- Working with Nisku produce line management & Engineering to implement standards
- Working towards a Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Engineering Technologist diploma
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment
- Drilling and Completions experience would be a definite asset
- Field work experience would be an asset
Please apply directly at: www.CathedralEnergyServices.com
Cathedral Energy Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Whether you are a qualified applicant or already a member of our team, our intent is to treat everyone fairly,