Asset Integrity Manager - Canlin Energy
Jobs / Posted 2 weeks ago / 118 views / Popular on CamTrader
Full Job Description
The Asset Integrity Manager is an integral position within the Asset Integrity (AI) team within the Technical Services Department of Canlin Energy’s Canadian Operations. The AI team will encompass three subgroups: Surface Assets, Transmission Assets, and Database & Routine Task Planning. The Surface Assets group consists of the Chief Inspector and Pressure Equipment Inspectors. The Transmission Assets group consists of Pipeline Specialists. The Database group consist of an Integrity Analyst and Database support personnel. Combined this overall team manages technical analysis, inventory, tools, activities, audits, and Corporate programs related to Asset Integrity Risk and regulatory requirements.
The aim of the AI team is to provide efficient and prioritized integrity support to Operations to successfully maintain current and future operating plans. The Asset Integrity Manager will be the technical interface for the corporate community relating to AI to ensure the appropriate standards and processes are identified, created, and adhered to. Best practices will be shared across the group. This position is required based on industry practices and jurisdictional regulations to ensure that Asset Integrity is conducted through Canlin Energy’s operations.
· Accountable for Inventory and Integrity of Pressure Equipment, Tanks, Piping, and Pipelines.
· Responsible for development and maintenance of the annual AI budget.
· Oversight of planning and execution of annual AI tasks/projects. Identification of trends/risks to completion, and creation of proactive solutions to ensure AI KPI’s are met.
· Ownership, maintenance of, and training of stakeholders to Integrity Policies, Standards, and Forms.
· Analysis and reporting of Goals, KPIs, tasks/projects, risks, and regulatory changes within the realm of Asset Integrity. Identification of and creation of solutions to changing Integrity risks.
· Successful Leadership of Asset Integrity personnel and contractors in a collaborative, empathetic, organized, and accountable manner.
· Management of individual and team goals/priorities, development planning, succession planning, mentoring, resource planning, and authentication of professional work products.
· Input to and support of all other Technical Services Goals. Collaboration and support to peers within the TS department.
· Awareness of and support to other departments such as Joint Venture, HSER, Operations, Maintenance to minimize reactive impacts to Asset Integrity, Non-compliance’s (NCR), or impacts to quality.
· Support the maintenance of a safety leadership culture and all SLMS requirements within Canlin
· Completion of or review of Failure Analyses (technical and taproot)
· Support achievement of successful and high-quality Turnarounds and Projects through technical review, mentorship, and support to Project and Field Engineers.
· Represent Canlin with External Regulatory Audits. Development and management of Internal Audits. Oversight of the Corporate Audit Corrective Action Plan.
· Design and implementation of various initiatives or changes such as: Automated AI KPI reporting, NCR reporting, Inactive Pipeline reporting, Piping Inspection Circuits, Bridge Inspections, Centralized planning of routine tasks, movement of the team from geographic to a functional based structure.
Skills & Qualifications:
· Engineering Degree (preferably Materials. Metallurgical, Mechanical, or Chemical) and P.Eng certification are preferred, but applicants with a Professional Technician certification of an applicable scope will also be considered.
· A minimum of 10 years related experience in engineering, integrity, and the energy sector.
· Excellent understanding of business, technical, and regulatory requirements of upstream oil and gas operations.
· Familiarity with Integrity Databases, Computerized Maintenance Management Systems, and technical calculative tools.
· Experience with complex failure analysis and corrective action implementation.
· Accomplishments in proactive solutions to minimize risk, create planning/execution efficiencies, and realize costs savings in application of AI programs, portfolios, and tasks.
· Excellent organizational, leadership, presentation, and people management skills
· A proven leadership track record with a focus on change management, organization, empowerment, emotional intelligence, motivation, KPI/Goals performance, mentorship, authentication, and stakeholder management
· Experience in Project Management, Supply Chain Management, Contractor Management, and Auditing.
· Experience pertaining to innovation in systems, methods, costs, technology, and tools to efficiently manage Asset Integrity on a large scale (i.e. corporate level) as well as an individual asset level.
· Inspection certifications (e.g. In-service – Alberta, National Board and / or API 510) are a benefit.
· Business and leadership training is beneficial.
· Valid Alberta Class 5 driver’s license or equivalent.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $150,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- oil and gas engineering or integrity: 10 years (preferred)
- P. Eng or P. Tech (preferred)