Area Account Manager (CWI) - Calgary, AB - Baker Hughes
Jobs / / 262 views / Popular on CamTrader
Join our Completions & Wellbore Intervention Team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and increase reservoir value. Our Completions Team partners with on-site operators and customers to provide support and guidance to ensure the capacity and value of the well is maximized to its full potential.
The Area Account Manager for Completions and Wellbore Intervention is focused on direct communication with customers to sell the best completions equipment and services in the industry. Work with a team of local sales professionals to maximize customer value and be a trusted solution provider for our customer base.
As Area Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Selling product(s), services, parts, solutions, or projects within the Western Canada area
- Advising clients on proper equipment selection and services required to meet their goals
- Providing quotes and lead times to customers
- Managing assigned accounts and identify new opportunities to grow revenue
- Cooperating with (technical) sales support to realize sales
- Building growth strategies for individual accounts
- Entertaining clients at various events in the area
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college with at least 2 years sales experience
OR a high school diploma / GED with at least 5 years of experience in oilfield operations or sales
- Existing knowledge of the Western Canada completions market
- Existing local customer relationships within the Oil & Gas Industry
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Customer references
- Knowledge of intelligent well completions and fiber optic sensing systems
- Experience in Oilfield Completions sales
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work. Requests for reasonable accommodations due to valid medical reasons, a sincerely held religious belief, or other personal conscience objection will be considered on a case-by-case basis, including but not limited to essential job duties, in accordance with applicable law. About Us:
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.