Account Representative Enerflex
Jobs / Posted 1 week ago / 49 views
Reporting to the Regional Branch Manager, the purpose of the Account Representative is to maintain and grow relationships with current and future customers of Enerflex Ltd. to achieve sales and grow revenue.
With a foundation of integrity, the candidate would use commitment and creativity to drive our organization forward. This position is based out of the SE Calgary, AB Service Branch.
Principle Responsibilities and Duties
- Liaison between Customers and Branch Operations for all ongoing projects across respective Enerflex divisions, products and services, focusing on margin gains and eliminating or reducing margin erosion.
- Develop relationships with new customers for continued territory growth.
- Compile quotes for customer requests.
- Manage relationships with external/internal customers; effectively resolve customer issues.
- Collection of market intelligence for strategic growth opportunities and continued levels of customer service.
- Maintain and track customer equipment accurately throughout the territory.
- Utilize CRM software for weekly sales reports and to update customer information.
- Continuous learning of all Enerflex product lines and equipment to better support customers.
- Travel required throughout Calgary Region and other Enerflex locations as required.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- 5+ years of experience with Sales and/or an Operations background.
- A post-secondary education/trades certification will be considered an asset.
- Customer-centric, able to maintain satisfied customer relationships while maintaining profit focus.
- Experience in the Canadian natural gas compression and process markets; proven sales, marketing & account management experience in the oil & gas industry is an asset.
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Technical, analytical, and problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize work to meet tight deadlines.
- Self-starter results oriented and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with all levels of management and branch departments.
- Excellent technical, interpersonal and communication skills, which includes strong active listening skills with a focus on asking excellent follow up questions for strong understanding.
- Proficient with MS Applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to achieve excellent performance in both individual and team environments.
- Demonstrated ability for on-time performance in a fast-paced work environment.
What Enerflex Offers You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Flex Days
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program
- Safety Focused Culture
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Collaborative in office work environment, supportive team members
- Work/life flexibility
Enerflex is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Enerflex grants equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, genetic information, mental or physical disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Equal employment opportunities are provided in recruitment, hiring, promotions, wages, benefits, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks, duties, knowledge, skills, and abilities required.
Please visit our website at www.enerflex.com for more information.
Transforming Natural Gas to Meet the World’s Energy Needs. Enerflex is a global leader in full-service natural gas compression, processing, refrigeration systems, and electric power generation equipment and a premier provider of related engineering and mechanical services. Enerflex places its core Values of Integrity, Commitment, Creativity, and Success into action across all aspects of the business. We owe our success to the strength of our employees, our strong commitment to safety, and superior service to our customers.