Account Representative, Customer Experience - Nutrien Ag Solutions
Jobs / / 99 views / Popular on CamTrader
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien is a leading provider of agricultural products, services, and solutions. With approximately 23,000 employees world-wide, we are the largest producer of potash (by capacity) and one of the world’s largest producers of nitrogen and phosphate. We also operate a leading agriculture retail network that services over 500,000 growers.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future, and grow your career.
Account Representative, Customer Experience – (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
Reporting to the Manager, Customer Experience and as a member of Customer Experience team, this position is responsible for activities related to the management and control of order placement of Nutrien’s customers. This position directly interacts with customers and internal stakeholders to support the execution of sales transactions. Additional tasks in terms of analysis and reporting are also expected.
What you will do:
- Communicate with customers regarding their needs and expectations of our products and services
- Process orders efficiently and accurately for customers
- Learn and understand our Nitrogen, Phosphate, and Potassium nutrients as well as specialty lines of products in our Agricultural, Industrial, and Feed Divisions
- Satisfy customer inquiries regarding order status, product availability, product specifications, shipping documents, product safety, etc.
- Act as a resource for assigned Sales Managers regarding the daily activity of shared accounts
- Collaborate with Sales, Transportation, Product Administration, Credit, and carriers along with our plants/terminal/warehouses to care for customer order activity and complete sales transactions
- Coordinate the most cost-effective mode of transportation, including product sourcing from Nutrien plants, terminals and warehouses
- Organize, plan, and confirm shipment schedules
- Communicate product availability and loading hours/outages to customers and carriers
- Assist customers and Sales team with ad-hoc reporting requirements
What you will bring:
- Ideal candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Business, Supply Chain or related four-year degree
- A passion for Customer Experience and a minimum of 3-5+ years of related experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, particularly MS Excel, is preferred
- Working knowledge of SAP is an excellent asset
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills and aptitude to excel in a team environment
- Experienced in a variety of software programs and applications with an aptitude to learn new systems
- High attention to detail and demonstrated ability to work under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to guide multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize deliverables
- Capacity to identify pain points in processes/systems and recommend and implement possible solutions
- Possess excellent problem resolution and critical thinking skills along with the ability to exercise self-guided decision-making within established guidelines
- Thorough understanding of customer service processes and procedures and how transactions flow through and report in the various systems
- Preferred experience or background in an Agriculture, Commodities or Industrial Chemicals is beneficial but not required
- Seasonal overtime will be necessary during peak periods
Are you a good match? Apply today!
Nutrien is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
This job will remain posted until filled. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
To stay connected to us and for the latest job postings and news, follow us on: LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
GROW WITH US – BUSINESS UNIT
At Nutrien, we never stop growing, because our world never does. Our size can help us weather a storm, but with that ability comes a great responsibility—to our growers and customers, our employees and shareholders, our communities, and the planet.