Account Representative (18 month Term) - Nutrien LtdPopular on CamTrader
Jobs / Posted 5 days ago / 106 views
Account Representative, Customer Experience (18 Month Term) – (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)- Currently Home office Based
At Nutrien, our Purpose is togrow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien is a leading provider of agricultural products, services, and solutions. With approximately 20,000 employees world-wide, we are the largest producer of potash (by capacity) and one of the world’s largest producers of nitrogen and phosphate. We also operate a leading agriculture retail network that services over 500,000 growers.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien will provide you an opportunity to help usFeed the Future,and grow your career.
Reports to the Manager, Customer Experience.
What you will do:
- Management and control of contract and order execution of Nutrien’s customers
- Directly interact with customers and internal stakeholders to support the execution of sales transactions
- Perform a variety of tasks as part of the order to cash process
- Communicate with customers regarding their needs and expectations of our products and services
- Process orders efficiently and accurately for customers
- Manage sales contracts including items such as contract entry, adjustments, and extensions
- Enter pricing conditions as part of the invoicing process
- Learn and understand our Nitrogen, Phosphate, and Potassium nutrients as well as specialty lines of products in our Agricultural, Industrial, and Feed Divisions
- Satisfy customer inquiries regarding order status, product availability, product specifications, shipping documents, product safety, etc.
- Act as a resource for assigned Sales Managers regarding the daily activity of shared accounts
- Collaborate with Sales, Transportation, Product Management, Credit, and carriers along with our plants, terminals, and warehouses to manage customer order activity and complete sales transactions
- Coordinate the most cost-effective mode of transportation, including product sourcing from Nutrien plants, terminals, and warehouses
- Communicate product availability and loading hours/outages to customers and carriers
- Assist customers and Sales team with ad-hoc reporting requirements
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Business, Supply Chain or related four-year degree
- 3-5+ years of related experience
- A passion for Customer Experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, particularly MS Excel,
- Working knowledge of SAP is a strong asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and aptitude to excel in a team environment
- Experience in a variety of software programs and applications with an aptitude to learn new systems
- High attention to detail and proven ability to work under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize deliverables
- Ability to identify pain points in processes and systems and recommend and implement possible solutions
- Strong problem resolution and analytical skills along with the ability to exercise independent decision-making within established guidelines
- Solid understanding of customer service processes and procedures and how transactions flow through and report in the various systems
- Experience or background in an Agriculture, Commodities or Industrial Chemicals is beneficial but not required
- Seasonal overtime will be required during peak periods
Are you a good match? Apply today!
Nutrien is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien policies, you will be required to undergo a background check and may be required to undergo a substance test. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
To stay connected to us and for the latest job postings and news, follow us on: LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter