Account Manager -- Varonis -- Calgary, ABPopular on CamTrader
Jobs / Posted 1 week ago / 122 views
The Account Manager is responsible for selling and presenting Varonis’ products and services to current and net-new prospective enterprise accounts.
The Varonis Account Manager will be aligned with a local Sales Engineer. The goal, as a team, will be to build a strong business justification to the end-user, while ensuring that the given annual quota is met/exceeded.
- Prospect and identify key decision makers within the targeted leads.
- Present and sell Varonis’ products and services to current and potential clients.
- Follow up on leads and referrals resulting from field activity, while maintaining and expanding the database of contacts within the targeted organizations.
- Uphold sales activities which includes prospecting, cold calling, booking appointments, performing demos, and creating proposals.
- Present to C-Level prospective clients as well as to resellers through effective and enticing product demonstrations.
- Partner with Sales Managers and Channel Managers to determine a strategic sales approach.
- Establish and maintain current customer relationships by responding to customer requests and managing/resolving customer issues.
- Support the reseller communication channel throughout the sales process.
- Maintain accurate account information and activity detail in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars and trade shows when necessary.
- Percent of travel varies by territory.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year College/University OR 5+ years of business-to-business sales experience/training OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Technology industry experience preferred.
- Microsoft Dynamics and Microsoft Outlook skills preferred.
- Prior experience selling security software products through use of channel partners.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Healthy list of pre-established and prospective contacts in given territory.
- Willingness to learn technical aspects of selling the Varonis product.