Account Manager - thyssenkruppPopular on CamTrader
Jobs / Posted 1 week ago / 129 views
thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions (Canada) Inc. is currently seeking an Account Manager in our Calgary, AB. The Key Account Manager position focuses on selling parts and services within life cycle support solutions into the assigned accounts in the Oil Sands in Canada. The services are mostly for thyssenkrupp machines, equipment and systems. The person in this position is responsible for supporting the service portfolio offer at the assigned accounts in the Oil Sands market in Alberta. The focus shall be on tk installed base of target product portfolio from all SER Operating Units, including Spare Parts, Revamps, Shop / Field Services and Asset Management. The Account Manager will support and interact with Regional Sales in a territory to meet a sales quota for annual services sales and work closely with operating units, manufacturer’s representatives and other potential Channel Partners to achieve goals.
- Provides technical insight on mining and material handling revamp opportunities, based on plant specific operations / technology while working together with tkIS Canada service sales colleagues in the region
- Support the development and implementation plans for assigned strategic accounts that exceed expectations in revenue retention/growth, account profitability, and customer satisfaction/loyalty.
- Shall identify, develop and manage partners within mining and material handling industry to achieve goals.
- Assists in cultivating long-term relationships with the appropriate key account decision makers.
- Develops a complete understanding of the assigned account organizations’ structure and key buying influencers.
- Performs technical client presentations articulating the value proposition of product / solution / service offerings.
- Supports the group with input for development of forecasts, budgets, customer proposals and operating plans
- Provides frequent updates and participates in reviews for account planning based on changing market, customer conditions, and competitive activity.
- Provides input and maintains all customer business / technical / outage activities, leads, opportunities and results in CRM (MS Dynamics 365), relevant to the assigned accounts
- Participate and meet with required parties (internal / external), as required
- Adhere and comply with all tk procedures and policies, in particular Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance