Account Manager - Long View Systems
Jobs / Posted 2 weeks ago / 16 views
Long View. A career that helps you get more out of life.
A Long View career helps you get more out of life. We don’t just say it, we prove it. Every day. We’re proud of our reputation as one of North America’s most dynamic IT providers — and we’re even prouder of our culture that allows our people to live life to its fullest. At Long View, we create an environment of collaboration and support, of innovation and enthusiasm. As a member of the Long View team, you’ll see how our company’s core pillars — Integrity, Competence, Value, and Fun — resonate through the workplace. And in a recent survey, 92% of Long View team members rated Long View as a good or great place to work!
Are you excited about IT sales and account management and want to utilize your expertise in a company that values integrity?
We are looking for a personable and target-driven Account Manager for our Calgary branch location to join our fast paced, high performing sales team! You will use solution-based methodologies towards developing long-term relationships with our clients.
A Day in the Life:
- Hold overall accountability for customer satisfaction in your assigned territory
- Work with practice leads to grow Long View’s business with a goal towards becoming the dominant player in the region
- Support the increase of Long View’s market position by successfully meeting revenue objectives
- Identify value creation opportunities by offering product and service mix solutions to clients
- Nurture strong relationships, leveraging existing account relationships and following up on leads
- Maintain and manage all aspects of the sales funnel
- In collaboration with the response management team, support proposal creation efforts and ensure quality of service by minimizing losses related to operations
What You Bring:
- 7+ years of IT services and hardware sales experience
- Client account management experience
- Understanding of solution-based selling
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
What Makes You Extra Awesome:
- Experience using Microsoft CRM
- Relevant post secondary diploma or equivalent training in business and/or sales management
Why Work at Long View?
- Great people and culture
- Flexible environment – A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness
- Comprehensive benefits package from day one