Account Manager - Lateral Completions
Jobs / Posted 6 days ago / 76 views
Lateral Completions Ltd. is an industry leader in the development of dissolvable products and technologies. A diverse background of innovators, manufacturers, and Oil & Gas professionals brings years of experience to build one company, with one goal – to bring efficiencies through new technology to Oil & Gas Operators. We bring new ideas to market through Product development, Research & Design, and strategic partnerships with the industries up-and-comers
Lateral Completions is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our sales team for our Canadian operations. Successful candidate should have experience in but not limited to: downhole completion tools, plug & perf operations, dissolvable materials, wireline operations, coiled tubing, drilling/milling operations, multi-stage completions, and sliding sleeves within cemented & open hole completion methods. A proven track record of sales working within the industry and the ability for leveraging established relationships and networks within Calgary.
Job Description Overview
- Generate sales within assigned territory.
- Drives key business and technical benefits to the end user, identify opportunities, focus on ability to close.
- Coordinates sales activities with partners and resellers to identify and close new business.
- Provides forecasting and account opportunity as needed.
- Drives revenue and contributes to the continued growth through sales .
Service excellence qualities
- Assists in cultivating long-term relationships with the appropriate key account decision makers.
- Product knowledge & self-development
- Planning and management of client base in order to generate maximum sales and profitability
- Manage own client account base and utilize systematic sales approach
Marketing & competitor awareness
- Responsible for personal awareness, being informed and up to date, on all changes and developments in products and markets in your area of responsibility
- Proven track record of sales within the oil and gas industry involving completion products and services
- Must be motivated, be a self-starter and driven by business hunting mind-set
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Inherent ability to work effectively in a team environment and strong desire to win
- Customer interface and relationship building
- Gathering and analyzing information
- Ability to close on opportunities
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and figure orientation
- People management and interpersonal skills
Reference ID: LC005
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Monday to Friday
- sales: 2 years (Required)
- Manage multiple accounts, ensuring that a high level of customer retention and satisfaction is maintained
- Engage with multiple customers on a daily basis by reaching out to new clients, and by developing campaigns for maintaining customer loyalty
- Other duties as requested