Account Manager Blackline SafetyPopular on CamTrader
Jobs / Posted 3 weeks ago / 161 views
Blackline Safety is looking for an Client Success Manager to own the retention and growth of our largest client accounts. We have a world class safety solution and we are looking for a Client Success Manager with a passion to match.
Who are you?
You believe in a customer focused company with a passion for business development through relationships and understand the value of client retention. You are an energetic leader, focused on relationships with a drive for results. You want to be constantly listening to customers and continuously test, enhance, and personalize the customer experience. You are curious, collaborative, and take ownership. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, take initiative and are a self-starter.
What will you do?
You will be responsible for the strategic retention of the customer base within your assigned book of business. The successful candidate will work directly with customers, communicate with them proactively and resolve issues to ensure they are getting the most out of their investment in Blackline products and services. You will expand market share by building professional relationships with current customer base and providing strategic support to decision makers in the client organization.
Blackline Safety is a world leader in the development and manufacturing of wirelessly connected safety products — we offer the broadest and most complete portfolio in the industry. We monitor personnel working alone in populated areas, indoors within complex facilities, and employees operating in the most remote reaches of our planet. Our products are used to keep people safe in the event of falls, missed check-ins, man-downs and exposure to explosive or toxic gas. Our products save lives. Our design, marketing, customer care, sales and production are all performed in-house at our headquarters in Calgary, AB. Blackline Safety is a publicly-traded company (TSXV: BLN).
- Establish productive professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts, ensuring long term client retention and growth
- Renew customers service contracts through our distribution networks, preparing renewal quotes and following through to completion
- Develop strategic customer account plans
- Work as an ambassador to help clients realize the full benefit of available Blackline products and services
- Interpret customer concerns and mobilize the necessary internal resources in such a way that not only customer satisfaction is assured but our product offering is continuously improving
- Identify and drive growth opportunities inside small but important accounts, working with sales management to work as a team and help drive results
- Provide feedback to product management team on long term trends that may affect customer satisfaction or retention.
- Post-secondary degree in business or marketing is an asset
- Minimum 3 years of B2B sales, or account management
- Proficient with Excel
- Excellent customer service skills, a desire to understand each customer’s needs, and help find the right solution for them.
- Proven experience managing customer relationships
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Confidence in senior level executive meetings
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- account management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19