Account Management Representative - Element Fleet ManagementPopular on CamTrader
Jobs / Posted 2 weeks ago / 162 views
Get started on an exciting career at Element!
Element employees make a difference in the lives of others every day. We are re-defining the fleet management industry to be people first, then business – delivering on our promise of a superior client experience. This takes hard work and innovation, and we need more like-minded people on our team.
What We Need
We are looking for an Account Management Representative (Fleet Partnership Services (FPS) Partner) who will play a critical part in engineering top-notch products and services in a unique industry and at a rapidly growing organization.
- Driven by servicing clients with the highest level of customer service?
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced, ever-evolving and highly visible environment?
As the FPS Partner, you will build and maintain relationships with our customers by providing ongoing day to day account support, recommending cost saving solutions and managing processes to optimize the productivity of their fleet. You will also contribute to the client’s ability to achieve their company goals, as well as to Element Fleet’s attainment of account retention and growth objectives.
A Day in the Life
- Work with customers and internal cross-functional teams to develop the account strategy that best suites the customers’ needs and goals.
- Executes day-to-day requests and activities, complex or routine, in accordance with client’s policies, procedures and priorities.
- Uses discretion and independent judgment advising clients and works with client to recognize need and recommend solutions.
- Takes ownership of client issues and applies critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Customer data analysis and/or reporting
- Leverages subject matter experts to quickly and efficiently resolve inquiries
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- BS or BA in business or related field highly preferred; equivalent experience may be considered
- 2-5 years customer service or client account management experience is highly desirable, preferably in a B2B service environment
- Proficiency in various MS Office software applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Occasional business travel (10% or less) required
What’s in it for You
- A culture of innovation, empowerment, decision-making, and accountability
- Comprehensive health and welfare benefits that serve the needs of you and your family and foster a culture of wellness
- Additional benefits and amenities, including paid time-off programs (vacation, sick leave, and holidays)
- Flexible work environments
Applicants will be required to undergo a background check only if and after a conditional offer of employment has been extended.
Element Fleet Management and its wholly owned subsidiaries are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, Aboriginal/Native American status, protected veterans’ status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application and interview process are available upon request. Should you require an accommodation with our hiring process please send an email to [email protected] or call (800) 665-9744.
Read more about our Culture.
Learn about the Technology and Fleet Services we offer our clients.