Production engineer will work for food (47 Visits)
Let's meet for lunch and you can tell me your issue.
I will come up with a flat rate to resolve it to your satisfaction, if I don't resolve it then the only money you have spent is buying lunch. I can work on an agreed up front flat rate for resolution or just my regular hourly rate, it is up to you. I have worked on and resolved the following issues many times and I am very familiar with what it takes to get the job done:
- Compliance issues - flat rate per item
- Raise LLR - flat rate per $10,000 decrease in liabilities
- Improve op-ex - flat rate per $0.01/BOE yearly projected decrease
- Review third party fees - flat rate per $10,000 of property yearly net improvement
- Resolve lost volume dispute with third party - flat rate per $10,000 of product recovered
- Resolve fee dispute with third party - flat rate per $10,000 reduction
- Improve production - flat rate per yearly BOE forecasted increase
- Improve water disposal/injection capability - flat rate per m3
Once I have an understanding of how complex your problem is I can come up with a flat rate, if I don't resolve it then you don't pay me anything. Alternately if you prefer I can work for the usual contract hourly amount.